Hey,
I have a friend who's a 28 year old female corporate events spokes model who went out on a date with a "very hot" 34 year old male, surgeon. They went to the top of Beekman towers for drinks after dinner. The surgeon talked about being an entrepreneur (he liked to trade stocks on the side). He asked her if she did business on the side that she didn't have to claim taxes on. She asked what he mean and he gave a knowing smile and said "Do you have a business on the side where you can make a lot of money in cash which you wouldn't want to declare?" After a long moment of silence she assumed that he wanted to know if she was a prostitute. As soon as she realized what he was asking she screamed "You A-hole!" He immediately apologized and said that a lot of women don't mind getting paid for "it" if it's with someone they would want to have sex with anyway. She repeated her insult to him then asked why would you pay for something you could get without paying. He said he felt it was just more honest and more "fun" to pay for it. She left and the next day called me to ask if I thought she should go out with him again. So let me ask you this - Is asking your date if she's a hooker a forgivable or unforgivable offense?
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I would say absolutely not. From the sounds of it, this man uses hookers for "fun" and finds nothing wrong with it. Do you really want to go there or start out a relationship with someone that you know engages in this type of behavior?
The surgeon is a waste of time. He clearly sees sex as nothing more than a business transaction. What emotional connection could you possible expect to ever have with him?
What I don't understand is why you are still thinking about seeing him again. The money? The looks? What does that say about you?
You got lucky with this guy becuse you found out he's a loser on the first date instead of after 10 years of marriage. move on.
I say no. Why would she want to continue seeings someone who thought she was a hooker on the first date? I think there are plenty of men with more tact out there who don't enjoy paying for sex.
How much does he want to pay?
That's what I wanted to know. What's the going rate? $200, $500, $1,000 for the night? Guess we'll need a photo of her to judge:-)
? $200, hookers get paid more... I would demand thousands!
What's the big deal? I think it's kinda of a turn on if you ask me...and I'm a female. If he would of asked me I would played along with it. Why? Because I know who I am, I'm confident and self-sufficient. Besides, escorts are stunning and get paid a lot of money for their trade. And know of some personally who invested her money very well.
Moreover, I might be inclined on one of our succeeding dates to play along with it...yes, tonight I want you to take me out, it will cost you $500 an hour, first you must buy me a brand new outfit, then dinner, then we're going to a 5 star hotel. You make the all arrangements and then tell me where to meet you. If you misbehave it will cost $100 per incidence.
Funny enough a couple of years back I was Costa Rica in the North part of the country and every Latin and American man thought I was a TICA...prostitute. Why because I wore high heels to a bar one night. In that part of the world that's a big No, No. I'm not a prostitute but hey I certainly loved the attention. And at one point in the night was not allowed into another bar...it was hysterical.
Kisses
Are you kidding me? Totally unforgiveable. It's a no-brainer. Clearly, the guy has no tact whatsoever.
The female who would demand thousands of dollars, obviously does not know this market. Honestly I don't either but I wouldn't pay more than $500 for an amatuer.
I agree that the surgeon is an interesting character and should be given another chance. People who don't go beyond a first date never go below the surface and will never have a deep relationship.
Should she go on another date with him?If she's inquiring if she should go on another date with him, then she has already made up her mind. It seems as if this surgeon just wants to have his way with her and if shes up for it why not get paid? im curious to know how much would he spend...?
Well, let's look at it from the surgeon's point of view... maybe he was checking the lady's integrity/character. As a man, would one really want to date a lady of the night?
I don't think the surgeon was wrong in potentially 'vetting' the character of the lady in question; maybe he could have used a little more tact.
I am somewhat concerned that the lady, though she was very offended and called the guy an Ahole, is still considering seeing the surgeon again.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall on this second date.
Post a Comment